Join the conversation about the #USSeniorOpen at Salem Country Club on social media!
For fan convenience, an on-site ATM will be available at the main entrance.
Juniors 17 and under are admitted FREE (GALLERY admission only) when accompanied by a ticketed adult.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation with all U.S. Senior Open security procedures. Fans and other Championship attendees will go through security screening prior to entering the Championship Grounds and will not be allowed to bring any of the items listed below. To expedite admissions into the Championship, it is recommended that all prohibited items be safely stowed prior to arriving at the Championship.
LIST OF PROHIBITED ITEMS
· No Weapons (regardless of permit, including but not limited to firearms or knives)
· No Explosives and/or Fireworks of any kind
· No Tablets and/or Computers (cellular mobile devices less than 7” are permitted)
· No Noise-Producing Devices (including portable speakers)
· No Cameras (other than Monday through Wednesday for personal photographic use) Note: Use of cameras and mobile device camera features must follow the camera/photography policy
· No Video and/or Audio Recording at any time with any device
· No Backpacks, Briefcases and/or Bags larger than 6”W x 6”H x 6”D in their natural state Note: Transparent/clear plastic hand and shoulder bags no larger than 12”W x 12”H x 6”D are permitted.
· No Signs, Posters and/or Banners
· No Food and/or Beverages except for medical or infant needs
· No Containers and/or Coolers except for medical or infant needs
· Note: Personal care items (3 ounce size or less) and transparent/clear plastic water bottles (24 ounces or less) are permitted when empty.
· No Pets (other than service animals assisting disabled individuals)
· No Lawn Chairs and/or Oversized Chairs with Arms (compact chairs without arms are permitted with no case)
· No Ladders and/or Step Stools or other similar items
· No Bicycles allowed inside admission areas or the Championship Grounds
· *No other items deemed unlawful, dangerous or disruptive by the USGA and/or Championship Security Personnel, in their sole discretion